The team of corporate solicitors at Barker Gotelee offers a full range of services for corporate, commercial and financial matters to business owners.
We can advise on:
- Buying and selling businesses
- Business structure, including shareholder and investor arrangements
- Lending, borrowing and security
- Bespoke and standard commercial contracts
Our team of corporate solicitors, barristers and executives work closely with other departments within the firm to ensure that clients receive a seamless service, whatever their need. For example we work on:
- Diversification projects with the agricultural team
- Financial settlements with the family team, when business interests are involved
- Corporate elements of re-structuring involving our tax planning team
Based in Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, our corporate solicitors act for a diverse range of clients throughout East Anglia. We have recently advised on a number of share and business disposals; on the structure of businesses involved in renewable energy projects and on a clients’ involvement in the 2012 Olympic Games.