Our corporate team are committed to resolving clients’ legal issues effectively and with care, from commercial agricultural law to business investment.
We understand that it is essential that your legal affairs are in experienced hands. We offer support and advice on a range of issues – from buying and selling a business, and lending and borrowing money, to producing bespoke and standard commercial contracts.
Below are examples of recent projects:
- We have supported agricultural clients’ diversification projects including structure and finance of renewable energy projects.
- We have worked on demergers helping clients to unravel longstanding legal relationships.
- We have advised business owners on the sale of their businesses at retirement.
- We have written bespoke intellectual property contracts for a technology business operating internationally.
- We have provided legal advice on the purchase of businesses in the food, education and medical sectors.
Based in Ipswich, Suffolk, our corporate solicitors work with businesses in all industries across East Anglia and beyond.
Take the first step to finding an effective legal solution by giving us a call.
Contact us, we are here to help.