Our Debt Recovery Solicitors Are Here to Help
It is more important than ever to ensure that your business has credit control and debt recovery procedures that function well and produce results. If your business is struggling to keep its aged debt at an acceptable level our debt recovery solicitors team is here to help.
We can advise you how to implement or improve a system of credit control so that you are able to recover debt efficiently in-house. Our debt recovery solicitors offer the following services:
- 3 or 7 day letter demanding payment
- Statutory demands, winding-up petitions, bankruptcy petitions and administration applications
- Court proceedings to claim the money that is due to you
- Enforcement of County Court Judgments
We think it is helpful to know what our debt recovery solicitors will cost in advance. Our fixed fees are as follows:
- To issue a 3 or 7 day letter of demand - £27 plus VAT
- To issue court proceedings and follow the claim through to judgment where a claim is undefended – £95 plus VAT and court fee
- To issue a statutory demand – Costs to be discussed on enquiry
- To issue a winding-up petition or bankruptcy petition - Costs to be discussed on enquiry
Across East Anglia, and for any of the services provided by our debt recovery solicitors, our team based in Martlesham Heath, Ipswich is a click away.