Let Our Accident Solicitors Manage Your Accident Claims
Our accident solicitors know that the consequences of an accident can vary from a minor inconvenience to a lifetime disability or the loss of a loved one. The legal process can never fully make up for the loss suffered but may be crucial in maintaining a standard of living which should have been enjoyed had the injury not been caused.
Injuries may also arise in the case of disease over a period of years.
Our team of accident solicitors have experience of dealing with all the major things that can go wrong and give rise to a personal injury claims, including:
- Fatal accidents: claims on behalf of a spouse or dependent for bereavement and loss of financial support that would otherwise have been enjoyed during the lost years
- Work-related claims: ranging from industrial disease, such as asbestosis and mesothelioma to machinery-related accidents and amputations, repetitive injuries or stress-related ill health
- Road traffic accidents: whether you are a cyclist, motor cyclist, car-driver, pedestrian or passenger in a public service vehicle, we are all daily faced with the risk of injury from negligent road practices
- Injuries from animals: the law offers compensation where the behaviour of animals causes injury that may have been predictable by the keeper
- Injuries on holiday: this often involves a tour operator, hotel-owner or airline and particular considerations arise for accidents at sea, in the air or whether the holiday involves an implicit risk
- Highway liabilities: trips, slips and obstacles on the highway which should not be present
- Product liability: chemicals, materials, hidden traps, treatment of products by retailers and food, which are all subject to complex regulatory law or may simply be defective or unfit for use and lead to injury or illness
- Occupiers liability: we all have responsibility for those who come onto our land whether as visitors or trespassers. Most landowners carry public liability insurance as the law recognises the duty of care owed by the landowner
We have experience of multi-million pound claims and our accident solicitors can advise on the creation of a trust to ensure that your compensation does not affect your current or future eligibility for state benefits, including the cost of residential or nursing home fees.
Call today and join our clients in Suffolk and East Anglia benefiting from help from our accident solicitors in Martlesham Heath, Ipswich.