Our Employment Solicitors and the Law
Our employment solicitors have seen time and again that if your employer has treated you badly it can really get you down. Many waking hours are spent in a business place and it can be very hard to cope with a stressful work situation. We are able to take the weight off your shoulders.
The Barker Gotelee team of employment solicitors can advise you on whether:
- You would be treated as an employee or self-employed
- Your employer has broken your employment contract
- You have been unfairly dismissed or dismissed in breach of contract
- You have been discriminated against
- Your employer is breaching your rights as an employee or not doing what the law requires them to do
- What you want to do would be in breach of a term in your contract of employment
We can support you in bringing or defending a claim in either an employment tribunal or court. The service offered by our employment solicitors provides you with advice if you want to bring a claim yourself or we can take you right through the process, representing you at your hearing.
The Barker Gotelee team of employment solicitors – working from Martlesham Heath, Ipswich for clients across Suffolk and East Anglia.