Daniel joined Barker Gotelee as an associate solicitor in August 2016, working within the property team. Daniel specialises in a wide range of commercial property transactions, such as:
- Acting on sales and purchases of commercial property in England and Wales;
- Acting for land owners and developers in option agreements, overage agreements and conditional agreements;
- Negotiating and advising landlords and tenants in relation to new and existing leases;
- Advising landlords and tenants in relation to lease renewals, lease extensions and under-lettings; and
- Acting for land owners in the first registration of their land at the Land Registry.
Daniel graduated from Anglia Ruskin University with a 2.1 honours degree in Law, and gained a Commendation from Anglia Ruskin University in his Legal Practice Course.
Daniel is a committee member for the future lawyers of Chelmsford and Colchester (FLOCC), and a previous committee member for the Suffolk and North Essex Junior Lawyers (SNEJLD).