Our expert solicitors can advise on all aspects of environmental law.
The Environment Team of Barker Gotelee is able to support individuals, developers and regulators with effective solutions to environmental issues. This can be in an advisory capacity or through environmental litigation.
There is no substitute for hands on experience in industry and Barker Gotelee’s Environment Team includes Jane Haviland who has had extensive involvement in regeneration, development and energy projects prior to becoming a solicitor.
The Environmental offering spans a number of existing disciplines adding value to the core areas of Property, Company Commercial, Road Transport, Dispute Resolution and other areas of public law.
Services we offer include:
- Environmental legal due diligence during property / business transactions
- Legal compliance audits for business day to day operations
- Environmental, Social and Governance for businesses
- Advice during project development stages such as European Protected Species
- Legal aspects of Environmental Impact Assessments and consultation with regulators
- Liaising with Environmental Consultants in the development of mitigation and compliant solutions
Contact us, we are here to help.