An accident can impact your life in many ways – our solicitors can help you make a claim to ensure you maintain a positive quality of life.
Our personal injury solicitors based in Ipswich, Suffolk, have many years of combined experience in providing legal advice to clients who have suffered all types of injuries. We pride ourselves on making the whole process of bringing a claim for compensation as simple as possible and helping reduce the stress and worry that people sometimes have when bringing a claim and embarking on the legal process.
Our legal services offer support for:
- Fatal Injury Claims – We work on behalf of a spouse or a dependent for bereavement and loss of financial support.
- Accident at Work Claims – We act for clients who have experienced accidents in the workplace, for example injuries caused by machinery, amputations, repetitive injuries or ill health due to stress.
- Industrial Disease Claims – We have extensive experience in acting for clients who have developed mesothelioma, asbestosis, lung cancer and other types of conditions.
- Road Traffic Accident Claims – We act for clients who have had accidents as a cyclist, motorcyclist, car driver, pedestrian or passenger in a public service vehicle.
- Public Liability and Highway Claims – We handle claims for trips, slips and obstacles on the road that should not be there.
- Occupier Liability Claims – We all have responsibility for people coming onto our land as visitors or trespassers. Most landowners carry public liability insurance as the law recognises the duty of care owed by the landowner.
- Product Liability Claims – We represent clients bringing claims involving chemicals, materials, hidden traps, and the treatment of products by retailers and food, which are subject to complex regulatory law, which may be defective or unfit for use and lead to injury or illness.
- Military Injury Claims – We are here to help with all forms of military and armed forces compensation claims.
- Animal Injury Claims – The law offers compensation where an animal’s behaviour causes injury which could have been prevented by the owner.
- Injury Abroad Claims – Holiday accidents often involve a tour operator, hotel owner or an airline, and we handle claims for incidents at sea, in the air or where a holiday involves risk.
Why choose Barker Gotelee for your personal injury claim?
At Barker Gotelee our highly experienced team of solicitors are committed to ensuring they obtain the maximum compensation possible for our clients.
We can help you with support and assistance, not only with the legal process, but also with immediate pressing concerns such as finances, benefits and rehabilitation.
Being based in Suffolk means that we have extensive local knowledge of the industries, employers and way of life in the county. This gives us significant advantages when acting for local people as we often have first-hand experience of similar claims, giving us a definite edge over other national firms of solicitors.
Funding your injury claim
We will advise you on all funding options available so that you can make an informed decision as to what is best for you.
What to do next
Contact us today for a free initial consultation with one of our specialist solicitors.
We are happy to discuss your claim on the telephone, via video, at our offices, or in some circumstances at a location convenient to you.
Contact us, we are here to help.