Elderly Client Services
Our personal solicitors are sensitive to the needs of older clients – we listen to your worries and communicate with clarity.
For instance, we take measures to communicate in a way that suits you – whether it is using printed materials that are easier to read, or ensuring an induction loop is available.
Talk to us about your needs and we will do our best to help.
As we get older it often becomes more difficult to understand and retain advice given, so we take steps to ensure clients fully understand the issues involved.
Working with clients from across East Anglia, our team provides legal guidance on issues such as:
- Entitlement to benefits
- How to minimise Inheritance Tax
- How to protect assets from care fees assessments and provide for the future cost of care
- Implications of care home contracts
- Moving in with children – whether your home, their home or a new home
- Making a Will
- Making a Lasting Power of Attorney
You are welcome to visit us in our offices in Martlesham Heath, near Ipswich – we have car parking right outside our door.
Alternatively, our personal solicitors can visit you at home if you prefer.
Contact us, we are here to help.