Finding your way through the labyrinth of employment law can be complicated and overwhelming. Our specialist solicitors will guide you to the most positive outcome possible.
Our personal solicitors can take action on your behalf, taking the pressure off and providing comfort during what can be very challenging times. In turn, this can help you maintain your reputation as an employee or employer.
Based in Martlesham Heath, near Ipswich, Suffolk, we work on a broad range of projects, including:
- Employment contracts and employee handbooks
- Employment tribunal claims
- Dealing with poor performance, ill health, misconduct and similar problems
- Investigation, disciplinary and dismissal meetings
- Unfair dismissal
- Discrimination problems
- Redundancy procedures (including large scale redundancies where collective consultation is required)
- Compromise agreements
- The employment law implications of transferring a business or a commercial contract (TUPE)
- Non-competition terms in employment contracts
- Relationships with trade unions
- Complex situations with senior employees who are also directors or shareholders
Contact us, we are here to help.