Personal Insolvency & Debt
If your personal finances have been hit by hard times, our insolvency solicitors can help you find the right solution to get you back on the path to prosperity.
For any number of reasons your income may have been reduced or others may owe you money leaving you struggling to cover your monthly outgoings.
Our insolvency solicitors provide swift and proactive legal advice. The team is headed up by John Bradshaw, who has more than 15 years’ experience advising clients on a variety of issues, and helping those affected by other people or businesses in financial trouble.
We can work with you to make informed, critical, and time-pressured decisions. Amongst other tasks, we seek to ensure that your rights are protected, and that your own obligations are managed appropriately.
By talking to us as early as possible, we can provide effective legal support such as:
- Reducing the stress associated with financial difficulties for you and your family
- Preserving the value of your assets
- Maximising the potential returns from any debts owed to you
- Managing relationships with your creditors
- Exploring alternatives to bankruptcy and its consequences.
Contact us, we are here to help.