Military Injury Claims

Military Injury Claims Icon

Our experienced personal injury solicitors are able to offer advice and assistance in relation to military injury claims.

A serving member of the armed forces in any capacity in any of the following branches can make a claim for compensation:

  • Army
  • Navy
  • RAF
  • Special Forces
  • Army Reserve (formerly the TA)
  • Navy Reserve
  • RAF Reserve

We are here to help with all forms of military and armed forces compensation claims. We understand that every case is different and so we will give you tailored advice based on your individual circumstances to meet your specific needs and aims. We understand that experiencing an accident whilst serving can be extremely stressful and our experience in this area means that we can advise you on whether or not you may be entitled to make a claim and also arrange any further help or support you may need.