Becky joined Barker Gotelee in June 2015, originally as a paralegal and later a Trainee Solicitor.
Becky qualified into the Private Client team in January 2018 as an Associate Solicitor, bringing with her over 2 years’ experience in Private Client law.
Becky has a law degree, Master in Law with commendation and a diploma in professional practice with distinction; all from Nottingham Law School. Becky has previously worked at a leading law firm in Worcester in both Private Client and Corporate law.
Becky undertakes all areas of Private Client law and says:
“I enjoy assisting clients in technical, emotional and complex matters and am keen to find practical solutions for their problems which fit both their long and short-term aims.
I aim to employ a ‘plain English’ approach in all of my work.”
- “Becky has an excellent grasp of the legal aspects”
- “She is a gifted communicator with a very clear voice and warm personality”
- “She is a lady who is passionate about her work and indeed a credit to her profession”
- “This practice area often requires dealings with the elderly and frail and indeed the vulnerable too. Her patience and pleasing personality are so ideally suited for such …”
Becky believes in the importance of firms giving back to the community and is a keen participant in the firm’s charity and CSR events such as the:
- Suffolk School Farm and Country Fair
- Thomas Mills High School Careers Fair
- Greenways Countryside Project; and
- Suffolk Constabulary Headquarters free advice clinic