Nicola Cawthorne joined Barker Gotelee in 2007 and became a property executive in 2013. Nicola has over 25 years’ experience in the legal profession and has advanced through secretarial and property assistant positions to attain her current role of property executive.
Nicola works predominantly on residential property matters and deals with:
- Buying and selling (freehold and leasehold)
- First registrations
- Help to Buy property purchases
- Preparing legal packs for auction sale
- Sales of part
- Executor sales
- Sales for Powers of Attorney for vulnerable/elderly clients
- Transfers of equity
- New build plot sales/purchases
Nicola can also assist with equity release transactions.
01473 617335 or 07962 018510